- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET’S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there’s three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn’t western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you’ve got it right. idfk
- chinese: here’s a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here’s this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don’t really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- dutch: so, this verb… do you have to use a ‘d’ at the end? or a ‘t’? or do you spell it with ‘dt’? YOU WILL NEVER KNOWWWW
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you’ll be signing “penis”
Swiped off Tumblr in a random sort of way