1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
I’ll have to think about tagging people – I suspect there is a lot of overlap among the taggable peeps.
RobbieDobbie tagged me, and here are her questions:
1. What’s your least favorite food or drink and why?
Don’t much like the flavor of alcohol in deserts, or distilled liquors in general. Otherwise I can’t think of anything that is a definite not never, not nohow food.
2. If you could be a literary character for one day, in that character’s world (not ours), whom would you choose?
A tie between hanging about Rivendale with Biblo, and (cheating a little, since there are books) spending a day on original series Enterprise.
3. What person who was born before 1800 would you like to escort around our world for a week, if you could?
Chaucer. Though I suspect we’d spend a lot of it in the library.
4. Are you left-handed? Right-handed? Both?
5. If you have to go outside in heavy rain when you’re wearing very expensive new shoes and have no other footwear available to substitute, what do you do?
Depends where I’d have to go. To the mailbox? Barefoot. Out to dinner, wear the shows, full speed ahead. Nothing I buy, expensive or not, ca get away with demanding special treatment.
6. What’s the food or drink that first pops into your mind when you think of your favorite holiday, and why?
Steamed crabs at Ocean City in my childhood.
7. Do you yell at other drivers when you’re behind the wheel? If no, why not?— OR – If you don’t drive, do you ever yell at other people when you know they can’t hear you? If no, why not?
I carry on a constant monologue when driving. Part of it is educational – providing driving commentary, so that when Sair gets behind the wheel she’ll have internalized things like only idiots tailgate. Part of it is that I am a nervous driver, and it focuses me.
8. What’s your least favorite day of the year and why?
Fourth of July. Loud. All about the loud. Besides, that’s when my father died.
9. How much starlight do you think you’d need in order to get a star burn?
Sounds like a good research project. I suspect you’d be talking about centuries.
10. What do you do when you stub your toe so hard that it feels like you broke it?
Hop around yelping Ow! Ow! Ow! for a while, then sit and hold the poor thing til it finishes calming down.
11. How many blogs do you think there are on the internet?