And Lurkertype is instigating, again.
Cap’n Stephel, carrying on our old tradition, writes:
I thought that since we’ve been deprived of the QotD on Vox, I’d start doing a weekly question. You can post an answer in the comments or on your blog and be as serious or funny as you want. Feedback and other question ideas are welcome.
QotW for 9/12-9/18:
Everyone has seen those “All I Need to Know About Life I Learned ____ (in kindergarten, from a pet, etc.)” posters. Name ten things you have learned about life from TV.
So, here are mine
1) When women are excited they just naturally have to squeal and jump up and down.
2) If a person is really in love they will be stupidly jealous, and the person they love will find this appealing.
3) Being hit by a bullet kills bad guys immediately, sort of like being out in a game.
4) Bad guys can shoot an awful lot of bullets without hitting anyone.
5) If you run really fast you can outrun the shock wave from an explosion.
6) When a car hits something it will explode.
7) Children and teenagers being rude is funny.
8) The head-leaning guy on Law&Order knows all about everything, Always.
9) Your life can always be improved by buying something.
10) If you were the hero in the Show of Life, you’d never have to search for a parking place. Anywhere.